Forever Ocean Views in Querencia
Querencia Homesite 5 - Querencia
Q's Las Colinas Home Site 5 has over $200,000 in improvements including a level building pad and a beautiful stone retaining wall, making it construction-ready! Expansive views to the Sea of Cortez, beaches & San Jose Bay to Punta Gorda guaranteed never to be blocked by Q's CC&Rs. Within the setting of a private and elegant golf and beach country club, Q boasts a Tom Fazio 18-hole championship golf course, ranked among the best in Mexico. The 1,800-acre vacation home community is set atop a cliff between the rugged desert mountains and the Sea of Cortez.view property brochure
- World Class Golf
- Cabo is known for its golf courses, but you'll probably never want to play another after you play Q's award-winning Tom Fazio-designed course. Unreal views, and impeccably-maintained greens satisfy even the most discerning golfer.
- Q's Beach Club faces Los Cabos' most famous surf breaks - Old Man's and The Rock. You don't even have to bring your own boards and you can take lessons from the certified Q instructor.
- Paddle boarding
- SUP? Q has the boards so you don't have to haul yours down. Take a SUP tour and see the coast from a whole new perspective. You might even get to see some whales up close!
- Yoga, Fitness & Spa
- Q boasts a cutting-edge gym and wellness programs headed by expert nutritionists and trainers. Looking for some pampering? Q has the spa treatment you need to fully relax into your tropical vacation.
- Hiking & Biking
- If exploring on foot or by bike is your preference, the ever changing landscape of Los Cabos offers trails from easy to challenging for all abilities.
- Fine Dining
- Cabo boasts some of the best eateries this side of Mexico City and there are great options for fine and casual dining at the Q Club House.
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Los Cabos is home to some of the best Dorado (Mahi Mahi) and Yellowtail fishing in the world.
- From colorful works crafted and painted by ingenious local artisans, to high-end clothing stores, surf shops and more, shopping in Cabo is always a treat.
- Horseback Riding
- Miles of pristine coastline, exciting canyons to explore and mountain trails, Los Cabos is a horseback riding paradise.
- The rocky coastline of Los Cabos extends into the crystal blue water and creates incredible habitats where colorful fish can be viewed by the thousands.
- Whale Watching
- The Sea of Cortez is home to numerous species of whales. Private and group whale-watching boat trips are available.
- Historic Sightseeing
- With the origins of Los Cabos dating back to 1535, the area possesses a rich history that is fun and interesting to explore.
- Whether you are up for a bit of excitement, a round of world-class golf, or just a relaxing day on a beautiful, private beach, Q has it all. Design and build a luxury villa on this homesite that reflects your unique tastes and all this can be yours.
|Property:||Querencia Homesite 5|
|Property area:||Las Colinas - Querencia|