Privacy with Forever Views
Querencia Homesite 44 - Querencia
Privacy and Views are what Homesite 44 in las Colinas is all about. Located at the end of a cul de sac with excellent elevations that provide magnificent panoramic views of the entire San Jose bay and surrounding mountains. Surfers will love that they can check the surf from their terrace thanks to the direct view to world-famous Zippers surfbreak this lot provides! Querencia is designed around a world class golf course with extremely private and elegant Country Club. Beach, social, & golf club memberships available.view property brochure
- World Class Golf
- There are a number of excellent golf courses in the area including the Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole course at Querencia.
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Los Cabos is home to some of the best Dorado (Mahi Mahi) and Yellowtail fishing in the world.
- From colorful works crafted and painted by ingenious local artisans, to high-end clothing stores, surf shops and more, shopping in Cabo is always a treat.
- Yoga & Fitness
- Wellness programs available at Querencia to pamper the body and soothe the mind.
- Horseback Riding
- Miles of pristine coastline, exciting canyons to explore and mountain trails, Los Cabos is a horseback riding paradise.
- Hiking & Biking
- If exploring on foot or by bike is your preference, the ever changing landscape of Los Cabos offers trails from easy to challenging for all abilities.
- Where there are waves, there is surfing, and Los Cabos has plenty. Bring your own boards and hang 10, or take lessons from a certified instructor.
- Paddle boarding
- Try the new ocean sport of stand-up paddling, and take an exciting surf tour of the coast from a whole new perspective.
- The rocky coastline of Los Cabos extends into the crystal blue water and creates incredible habitats where colorful fish can be viewed by the thousands.
- Whale Watching
- The Sea of Cortez is home to numerous species of whales. Private and group whale watching boat trips are available.
- Fine Dining
- For those with a taste for excitement, there are numerous options for dining enjoy Querencia's Club House atmosphere
- Historic Sightseeing
- With the origins of Los Cabos dating all the way back to 1535, the area possesses a rich history that is fun and exciting to explore.
- Whether you are up for a bit of excitement, a round of world-class golf, or just a relaxing day on a beautiful, private beach, Los Cabos has it all. With your own luxury house, it all can be yours.
|Property:||Querencia Homesite 44|
|Property area:||Las Colinas - Querencia|