Resort living year round
Querencia Homesite 34 - Querencia
Q's Las Colinas Homesite 34 offers the discerning buyer magnificent ocean views to Punta Gorda, white water surf breaks, and the sparkling lights of San Jose at night. Mature native Palo Blanco trees will immediately lend the property a feeling of permanence with tastefully mature landscaping. This Las Colinas corner location provides many options for Villa design, and convenient access to the beach club that overlooks the iconic surfbreaks of Old Man's and The Rock. Q is set atop a cliff between the rugged desert mountains and the Sea of Cortez. The Tom Fazio 18-hole championship golf course is ranked among the best in Mexico and the jewel in the crown that is the 1800-acre luxury vacation home community known simply as "Q." Add extensive hiking and mountain bike trails, state-of-the-art gym and spa services, plus fine and casual dining options and you'll never have to leave the property. Q! It's luxury and adventure combined.view property brochure
- World Class Golf
- Cabo is known for its golf courses, but you'll probably never want to play another after you play Q's award-winning Tom Fazio-designed course. Unreal views, and impeccably-maintained greens satisfy even the most discerning golfer.
- Q's Beach Club faces Los Cabos' most famous surf breaks - Old Man's and The Rock. You don't even have to bring your own boards and you can take lessons from the certified Q instructor.
- Paddle boarding
- SUP? Q has the boards so you don't have to haul yours down. Take a SUP tour and see the coast from a whole new perspective. You might even get to see some whales up close!
- Yoga, Fitness & Spa
- Q boasts a cutting-edge gym and wellness programs headed by expert nutritionists and trainers. Looking for some pampering? Q has the spa treatment you need to fully relax into your tropical vacation.
- Hiking & Biking
- If exploring on foot or by bike is your preference, the ever changing landscape of Los Cabos offers trails from easy to challenging for all abilities.
- Fine Dining
- Cabo boasts some of the best eateries this side of Mexico City and there are great options for fine and casual dining at the Q Club House.
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Los Cabos is home to some of the best Dorado (Mahi Mahi) and Yellowtail fishing in the world.
- From colorful works crafted and painted by ingenious local artisans, to high-end clothing stores, surf shops and more, shopping in Cabo is always a treat.
- Horseback Riding
- Miles of pristine coastline, exciting canyons to explore and mountain trails, Los Cabos is a horseback riding paradise.
- The rocky coastline of Los Cabos extends into the crystal blue water and creates incredible habitats where colorful fish can be viewed by the thousands.
- Whale Watching
- The Sea of Cortez is home to numerous species of whales. Private and group whale-watching boat trips are available.
- Historic Sightseeing
- With the origins of Los Cabos dating back to 1535, the area possesses a rich history that is fun and interesting to explore.
- Whether you are up for a bit of excitement, a round of world-class golf, or just a relaxing day on a beautiful, private beach, Q has it all. Design and build a luxury villa on this homesite that reflects your unique tastes and all this can be yours.
|Property:||Querencia Homesite 34|
|Property area:||Las Colinas - Querencia|