Resort living year round
Querencia Homesite 34 - Querencia
Homesite 34 provides magnificent views of the San Jose bay, blue water and sandy beach over the city lights. Gently sloping from front to back. Expansive street frontage. Improved with all underground utilities to the lot line. Within the setting of a private and elegant Country Club. Beach Club Social Club and Golf Club memberships available. Discover a World of Luxury Real Estate in Los Cabos. Querencia, launched in 2000 with an 18-hole championship golf course designed by world-famous golf-course architect Tom Fazio, ranked number one in Mexico. Set atop a cliff with spectacular ocean views, the 1,800-acre vacation home community is set between the rugged desert mountains and the sea of cortez.view property brochure
- World Class Golf
- There are a number of excellent golf courses in the area including the Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole course at Querencia.
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Los Cabos is home to some of the best Dorado (Mahi Mahi) and Yellowtail fishing in the world.
- From colorful works crafted and painted by ingenious local artisans, to high-end clothing stores, surf shops and more, shopping in Cabo is always a treat.
- Yoga & Fitness
- Wellness programs available at Querencia to pamper the body and soothe the mind.
- Horseback Riding
- Miles of pristine coastline, exciting canyons to explore and mountain trails, Los Cabos is a horseback riding paradise.
- Hiking & Biking
- If exploring on foot or by bike is your preference, the ever changing landscape of Los Cabos offers trails from easy to challenging for all abilities.
- Where there are waves, there is surfing, and Los Cabos has plenty. Bring your own boards and hang 10, or take lessons from a certified instructor.
- Paddle boarding
- Try the new ocean sport of stand-up paddling, and take an exciting surf tour of the coast from a whole new perspective.
- The rocky coastline of Los Cabos extends into the crystal blue water and creates incredible habitats where colorful fish can be viewed by the thousands.
- Whale Watching
- The Sea of Cortez is home to numerous species of whales. Private and group whale watching boat trips are available.
- Fine Dining
- For those with a taste for excitement, there are numerous options for dining enjoy Querencia's Club House atmosphere
- Historic Sightseeing
- With the origins of Los Cabos dating all the way back to 1535, the area possesses a rich history that is fun and exciting to explore.
- Whether you are up for a bit of excitement, a round of world-class golf, or just a relaxing day on a beautiful, private beach, Los Cabos has it all. With your own luxury house, it all can be yours.
|Property:||Querencia Homesite 34|
|Property area:||Las Colinas - Querencia|