Seamless indoor/outdoor living
Casa de Jardin - Peninsula 2 BEDROOM - SOLD
Experience the good life of Baja. A prime location on the San Jose hotel zone. Across the street from the beach. Walking distance to all conveniences, downtown, art district, shopping, dining, nightlife, groceries & more. Gated & guarded. Common area with pergola for partial pool shade for hot summer days, al fresco dining, heated pool, large entertainment palapa. Golf course & ocean views. Tropical fruit trees ripe for the picking. Ground floor walk in walk out. Double size terrace for year round indoor-outdoor living. BBQ. Fold out awning over master terrace. Impeccably maintained. Fully furnished. Upgraded air conditioning. Marble kitchen & bathroom counters. Tub in master en suite. Purified water system. Complete hurricane protection. One car garage. 2004 Jeep Wrangler available.view property brochure
- Water & Electricity separately metered per condo
- Garage 15 included one car with vaulted ceiling for extra storage
- Extended terrace doubles your out door living space compared to any other ground level condo
- Fold out shade awning over master terrace
- Hurricane protection Miami Dade certified value of $8661 usd
- Furniture and art included value of $15,000
- New mini split air conditioning
- Low HOA dues $258 condo $36 garage usd monthly
- Low Trust fees Banco del Bajio $693 usd annual
- Low Property taxes $220 usd annual
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler sold separately value Kelly Blue Book $7,500
- Owner Favorites:
- The things we "love" about our condo.
- EXTRA LARGE PATIO. We spend a great deal of our time outside and having the ability to eat meals outside is a real bonus. On the days when we would prefer not to socialize at the pool or palapa area, we like to use our lounge chairs on our patio. Having a southern exposure, especially in the cooler months is also very nice and having the ability to view the morning sunrises over a steaming cup of coffee is wonderful.
- GARAGE 15. If you wish to be active down here, and by that I mean bicycling, surfing, stand-up paddling, etc, you need a place to store all your stuff. Not to mention extra paint, tools, ladders, and other misc. equipment. In the first condo we owned in Peninsula our "guest" bedroom more or less resembled a storage facility. The importance of a garage was something I overlooked on my original purchase. Our second purchase in Peninsula we knew we needed a garage for our life style. And, as an additional benefit, it allows us to keep our Jeep locked up and protected all summer long while we are up north.
- HOA/STRATA & Peninsula STAFF. One of the key reasons we elected to remain at Peninsula after our original unit sold. Our HOA is very solvent and our staff ensures that Peninsula is very well cared for and attended to. This was most evident after Odile and how quickly we were able to get back on our feet and work with our insurance company to facilitate repairs
|Property:||Casa de Jardin|
|A/C sq. ft.:||956|