Expansive Outdoor Living
Casa Serenity - Peninsula 2 BEDROOM
Casa Serenity offers exceptional outdoor living that you can enjoy year round. Wrap around terrace surrounded by lush and tropical landscaping. Corner location with additional windows provide a very light and bright great room living area. Fully furnished turnkey move in. Large master bedroom with ensuite and walk in dressing room. Garden view guest bedroom. Upgraded kitchen & bathroom granite countertops and backsplash. Updated appliances. Perfectly finished wood work. A prime location on the San Jose hotel zone. Across the street from the beach. Walking distance to all conveniences, downtown, art district, shopping, dining, night life, groceries & more. Gated & guarded. Common area with pergola for partial pool shade for hot summer days, al fresco dining, heated pool.view property brochure
- Large entertainment palapa, expansive pool deck. Golf course & Ocean views. Tropical fruit trees ripe for the picking. Ground level walk in & walk out. Make this one of a kind condo yours and enjoy the good life of Baja!
- Operating expenses:
- Low HOA dues $202 usd per month $3480 PESOS per month
- *NOTE 2019 AGM meeting March 22nd dues expected to increase to $4075 PESOS per month or $214 usd per month
- Separately metered water and electricity
- Water monthly $32 usd
- CFE average 530 kw $814 PESOS bi monthly or $21 USD monthly
- Low Trust fees Banco HSBC $524 usd annual
- Low Property taxes paid annual $649 PESOS $34 usd annual
- Walking distance to:
- La Comer and Chedraui grocery centers
- Plaza Pescador full of shops, restaurants & entertainment
- Down San Jose del Cabo shopping dining nightlife art district
- Across the street from the Beach
- The fresh water estuary and bird sanctuary
- The hotel zone
- Turtle and Bird nesting zone at the Holiday Inn beach
- ENJOY THE EXTRA LARGE WRAP AROUND PATIO. You can spend a great deal of time outside year round with the ability to eat meals outside is a real bonus. On the days you would prefer not to socialize at the pool or palapa area, use your lounge chairs on the patio. A southern exposure is also very nice for morning sunshine and having the ability to view the morning sunrises over a steaming cup of coffee is wonderful.
- HOA/STRATA & PENINSULA STAFF. The HOA is very solvent and the staff ensures that Peninsula is very well cared for and attended to. With great security as well.
- CORNER LOCATION. Extra windows in the great room living area and the guest bedroom due to being a corner end location provide a lovely bright and light atmosphere unique to this condominium.
- PRIVATE ENTRY. A large single entry exterior foyer greets you at condominium 112. Not shared. Providing additional privacy away from it all.
- REMODELED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS. Purified water system in kitchen. Granite kitchen counter and backsplash. Kitchen bar/ island. Granite bathroom countertops custom mirrors. Upgraded bathroom sinks. Perfectly finished woodwork throughout. 9 foot ceilings
- PENINSULA ACTIVITIES. Weekly gatherings for those who wish to attend are held at the palapa / pool area for those who wish to socialize, yoga, zumba or enjoy games. Owners feel Peninsula is a community oriented friendly atmosphere
|A/C sq. ft.:||1,076|