Luxurious, private, serene
Casa Delfines - La Jolla 4 BEDROOM
Casa Delfines, a quiet, private and serene Los Cabos Mexican retreat. Featuring a large outdoor living area designed to enjoy the gorgeous Baja days and nights. 5,207sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor living space. Casa Delfines is a completely walled and very private property, with lush mature landscaping. Hand-painted custom murals make you feel like your living in a tropical oasis. Multiple outdoor living spaces provide a quiet area to watch the sunrise, over a cup of Mexican coffee, al fresco dining with pergola cover, outdoor kitchen bar, chef sink and gas cook top and charcoal and gas grills are all included, with access to a roof top terrace with fire feature. Large in-ground heated swimming pool, outdoor shower, waterfall and fountain, all contribute to the unique ambiance of Casa Delfines. Gated and guarded, just a 10 minute walk to the beach and community tennis courts. Seller financing offered to qualified buyers.view property brochure
- Seller Financing 30% down payment
- 6% interest
- Term 5 years
- Payments amortized
- Ballon payment at end of term
- Over $50,000 in Owner Upgrades
- New Stainless Appliances
- Hood Fan Vented to the outside, Convection oven,Custom Sink, wine cooler, Express Machine.
- New living room sofas
- All new mattresses
- Master mattress is a Dormio A GREAT sleep!
- Two new covered Concrete decks
- Spiral Staircase to Ocean View roof deck.
- Seats for 7 around a new Gas Fire pit.
- Mosaic tiled Dolphin and Scorpion art features
- New 7 foot water Fountain in Front yard
- New Waterfall feature in the pool
- New 2,500 gallon water reservoir with pressurized system.
- New Mexican Courtyard Mural
- Kitchen & dining room counters refinished
- Yard impeccably cared for
- All outside wood refinished
- New Bedroom AC
- 4 new Solar panels installed CFE reduced by 30%
- New wood coffee table on outside deck
- Strengthening of doors Front & Side for storms
- 4 flat screen TVs, 3 under 3 yrs old
- Brand New metal concrete stairs with tile top
- 3/4 coverage drip irrigation system
- Pool sump pump
- Laundry room with full bath
- Custom Tile Detail
- Double Vanities
- Den or 4th Bedroom
- Walk in Showers
- Master with Jetted Tub
- Custom lighting and ceiling fans throughout
- Custom yard, garden and pool lighting
- Kitchen with pass through window to patio dining
- Granite tile kitchen counter
- 2 Computer/Office Niche areas
- Custom wood terrace doors with inlaid glass
- Pergola Covered Carport & Terraces Imported Palm Supports
- Large Entrance foyer indoor and outdoor
- Pergola covered carport
- Uncovered parking for two additional vehicles
- Swimming Pool Fountain
- Custom Tropical Mosaic at Entrance
- Exterior of windows & doors with inlaid stone
- OutDoor Shower
- Charcoal and Gas Grills
- Poolside Palapa with Refrigerator, Bar, Plumbed with Mexican Sink
- Storage Bodega
- Custom Wood & Iron Double Gates from Carport to Backyard
- OutDoor Lighting
- Zoned and Central AC
- Hand Forged Wrought Iron Rails & Stair Cases Custom Inlaid Mexican Tile
- Foyer Sitting Area
- Wide Hallways & staircases
- Kitchen water purification
- 2017 Seller will be adding New 2 Ton AC for upper level living area (great for the summer months) with Inverter for reducing of CFE billing.
- POOL TABLE INCLUDED
- $25,000 in upgrading of Out Door Terraces, lighting, cement cover and pergola
- HOA Improvements since 2014. Electric Boundary Fence, Cameras, Infrared Motion Sensors, Connected to Security Caseta and Guard Phones.
- Casa Delfines Construction Type is called Quad Lock..
- It has 5 inches of styrofoam insulation, and plastic bars every 6 Inches locking it altogether. 2.5 inches of styrofoam on one side, concrete in the middle with 2.5. inches of styrofoam on the other side.
- Very much stronger than the local block walls, and very energy efficient.
- A point for those that want to save some money.
- LOWEST Gated Community HOA Dues
|Primary Community:||La Jolla|
|A/C sq. ft.:||2,636|