Luxurious, private, serene
Casa Delfines - La Jolla 3 BEDROOM
Casa Delfines, a quiet, private and serene Los Cabos Mexican retreat. Featuring a large outdoor living area designed to enjoy the gorgeous Baja days and nights. 5,207sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor living space. Casa Delfines is a completely walled and very private property, with lush mature landscaping. Hand-painted custom murals make you feel like your living in a tropical oasis. Multiple outdoor living spaces provide a quiet area to watch the sunrise, over a cup of Mexican coffee, al fresco dining with pergola cover, outdoor kitchen bar, chef sink and gas cook top and charcoal and gas grills are all included, with access to a roof top terrace with fire feature. Large in-ground heated swimming pool, outdoor shower, waterfall and fountain, all contribute to the unique ambiance of Casa Delfines. Gated and guarded, just a 10 minute walk to the beach and community tennis courts. Seller financing offered to qualified buyers.view property brochure
- Over $50,000 in Owner Upgrades
- New Stainless Appliances
- Hood Fan Vented to the outside, Convection oven,Custom Sink, wine cooler, Express Machine.
- Two power leather sofas and leather recliner
- All new mattresses
- Master mattress is a Dormio A GREAT sleep!
- Two new covered Concrete decks, with a Spiral Staircase to a Great View Roof Top deck.Seats for 7 around a new Gas Fire pit. Mosaic tiled Dolphin and Scorpion art features
- New 7 foot water Fountain in Front yard
- New Waterfall feature in the pool
- New 2,500 gallon water reservoir with a pressurized system.
- New Mexican Courtyard Mural
- Kitchen & dining room counters refinished
- Yard impeccably cared for
- All outside wood refinished
- New Bedroom AC
- 4 new Solar panels installed CFE reduced by 30%
- New wood coffee table on outside deck
- Strengthening of doors, ( Front and Side ) for storms
- 4 flat screen TVs, 3 under 3 yrs old
- Brand New metal concrete stairs with tile top
- 3/4 coverage drip irrigation system
- Pool sump pump
- Laundry room with full bath
- Custom Tile Detail
- Double Vanities
- Den or 4th Bedroom
- Walk in Showers
- Master with Jetted Tub
- Custom lighting and ceiling fans through out
- Custom yard, garden and pool lighting
- Kitchen with pass through window to outdoor kitchen and alfresco dining
- Granite tile kitchen counter
- Computer/Office Niche in Great Room and in Master Suite
- Custom wood terrace doors with inlaid glass
- Pergola Covered Carport and Terraces with Imported Palm Supports
- Large Entrance foyer indoor and out door
- Pergola covered car port
- Uncovered parking for two additional vehicles
- Swimming Pool Fountain
- Custom Tropical Mosaic at Entrance
- Exterior of windows and doors with in laid stone
- Out Door Shower
- Charcoal and Gas Grills
- Poolside Palapa with Refrigerator, Bar, Plumbed with Mexican Sink
- Storage Bodega
- Custom Wood and Iron Double Gates from Car Port to Back Yard
- Out Door Lighting
- Zoned and Central AC
- Hand Forged Wrought Iron Rails and Stair Cases Custom In laid Mexican Tile
- Foyer Sitting Area
- Wide Hallways and stair cases
- 2017 Seller will be adding New 2 Ton AC for upper level living area (great for the summer months) with Inverter for reducing of CFE billing.
- POOL TABLE INCLUDED
- $25,000 in upgrading of Out Door Terraces, lighting, cement cover and pergola
- HOA Improvements since 2014. Electric Boundary Fence, Cameras, Infrared Motion Sensors, Connected to Security Caseta and Guard Phones.
- Casa Delfines Construction Type is called Quad Lock..
- It has 5 inches of styrofoam insulation, and plastic bars every 6 Inches locking it altogether. 2.5 inches of styrofoam on one side, concrete in the middle with 2.5. inches of styrofoam on the other side.
- Very much stronger than the local block walls, and very energy efficient.
- A point for those that want to save some money.
- LOWEST Gated Community HOA Dues
|Primary Community:||La Jolla|
|A/C sq. ft.:||2,636|