The Residences at Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort
The Celebrated FewCreated to honor the contrasts of ocean and desert, luxury and natural elements, art and landscape, The Residences at Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort, Los Cabos offer a luxurious lifestyle with the comforts of a first-class resort only for the celebrated few. Vanessa Fukunaga, President and Owner of Engel & Völkers Snell Real Estate and Ocean Blue World, sits down to share the lifestyle and amenities that come along with ownership at The Residences at Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort.
As an owner at The Residences at Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort, you will have full access to select on-site hotel and resort services, and the luxury of choosing from a wide range of exclusive a la carte services with signing privileges.
Only six Private Residences remain! Owners can choose from, The Private Garden Residences or The Private Vista Residences. Each residence occupies an entire floor accessed by private elevator and featuring an expansive kitchen and living space, including remarkable finishes and stunning floor to ceiling windows, paying tribute to the beautiful azure waters of the Sea of Cortez.
Architectural MarvelsOwners of Solaz Resort will at once notice the striking architecture, which seamlessly blends the destination's unique landscape, where the desert meets the sea. Springing from the fertile imagination of renowned Mexican architectural firm Sordo Madaleno, the resort's cascading terraces mix desert vegetation with quarry stone, granite, marble and wood. Celebrating the distinctive endemic landscape of Baja, Solaz Resort features a sustainable lush "dry jungle" featuring only endemic flora.
Mexican Art ImmersionCelebrating art at every turn, The Luxury Collection's Solaz Resort features original works throughout the property — all masterfully created by famed Mexican artist César López-Negrete, who travelled throughout Baja for years studying the region's land, water, history and folklore. El Gabinete "Del Barco" is the resort's indigenous gallery, showcasing rare regional artifacts such as a 43-foot-long whale skeleton and a historical map collection.
Authentic Experiences and AdventuresSolaz Resort offers an array of bespoke, exclusive experiences designed to bring guests closer to the soul of Baja. Take a private helicopter trip to explore the rare cave paintings of Baja. Swim alongside whale sharks, gentle giants who can grow up to 33 feet long. Learn about the region's deep culinary heritage during a cooking class. Enjoy a breathtaking night under the desert stars, soaking in crystal clear visions of the cosmos.
The Flavors of BajaCulinary offerings at Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort, Los Cabos are as authentically inspired as the property itself, with five unique restaurants and lounges designed for visitors with discerning palates.
- Mako offers an al fresco dining experience during the day, with salads from local biodynamic farms, and artisanal wood-fired flatbreads. By night, the Mako Dinner Grill offers such delicacies as dry-aged steak, local live lobsters and the sea's freshest fish, all prepared in-house by Executive Chef Pedro Arceyut and his team.
- The resort's all-day restaurant, Cascabel, is a vibrant venue for modern Mexican dining. Highlighting the diversity of Mexican cuisine from region to region at its bustling cooking stations, Cascabel prepares seasonal dishes using locally-sourced, garden-fresh ingredients. Communal seating creates a highly social environment for gathering with friends and family and local craft and botanical-infused libations give cause for celebration.
- Those looking for lively libations can enjoy the property's impressive wine cellar at La Cava, offering a selection of more than 2,500 vintages, many of which are local to the region.
- Arabica, created in partnership with the award-winning Limantour Group, is about energy and creativity. At night, Arabica transforms into a hip and decadent spot offering and array of delicious tapas that reflect the seasonal colors and local flavors of Baja California, as well as creative cocktails including cocoa-inspired libations.
- The resort is also home to Xocolatl, a modern chocolate shop and ice cream boutique that sells organic and indigenous chocolate from Mexico's diverse region.
All of the resort's restaurant menus have been developed to incorporate the captivating stories of local farmers that grow organic produce, fishermen that supply fresh and sustainable seafood, and the local artisanal craftsmen who specialize in traditional cheeses.
To learn more about ownership at The Residences at Solaz, a Luxury Collection Resort visit us online. Only six Residences remain! Now is the time to schedule your private tour today: firstname.lastname@example.org.